Rules for booking
1.Indoor gatherings are limited to members of any 2 households (or support bubbles), while outdoor gatherings are limited to members of any 2 households (or support bubbles) OR a group of, at most, 6 people from any number of households.
2. We recomend booking a table. Please PHONE 01483 473374 to book.
3. Customer entrance is through the front door (High Street) ONLY, exit is through the side door (Chobham Road). Please sanitise your hands as you come in.
4. One of your party will be asked to fill in a sign in form, please do so, without it, unfortunately you cannot enter, it’s in case track and trace is needed.
5. There are sanitiser stations throughout the pub and outside. Please use them regularly. For the safety of our staff and our other customers.
6. No customers at the bar at all, we will do everything at your table.
7. We ask that customers do not enter if they show signs of COVID-19.
8. Please maintain a 2-metre distance as much as possible (or 1m+ if not)
9. Please use card payments (preferably contactless) as much as possible, although we will be accepting cash too.
10. Unfortunately we are using the car park as a seating area, at the moment so, where possible, please walk to the pub as Chobham Road is best left to the residents.
11. Please do not move the tables and please remain at your table as much as possible.
12. The inside toilets are for those seated inside, the outside toilets for those outside. There are 3, 1 Mens, 1 Ladies and 1 Unisex.